Group of companies "cotton club" launched a new innovative cosmetics line of premium quality "sun and moon. Neo baby".
"Neo Baby” cosmetics was created specifically to help parents by creating the best and the safest personal care products for sensitive skin of newborns.
The main advantage of the Neo Baby line is the absence of micro-plastics in its composition.
- Micro-plastic — small particles of synthetic polymers that are part of children's cosmetics. It does not decompose, it can penetrate the body through the pores and settle in the organs. Young children may swallow micro-plastic particles while bathing.
- Accumulating in the body, micro-plastic can affect the immune and reproductive systems, cause inflammatory processes.
- Micro-plastic is harmful to the environment. Without decomposing or filtering out in sewage treatment plants, it enters the waters of the oceans, becomes toxic and gets eaten by marine animals.
The distribution company Urves has already introduced Cotton Club new products to its portfolio and is ready to offer them to its customers.
The composition of the product includes effective components that help in the fight against common problems of children's skin: diaper rash, irritation, inflammation, dryness and peeling.
Cotton is a component that strengthens the hydrolipidic barrier of the skin, has an antimicrobial effect and prevents excessive moisture loss.
Panthenol is a component that has a regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect that relieves irritation.
Cosmetics also do not contain harmful substances: SLS, SLES, PEG, allergenic fragrances, dyes, parabens, phthalates and formaldehydes.
All products of the line
- Are hypoallergenic;
- Are dermatologically, clinically tested;
- Have a natural pH level;
- Have an environmental certificate of conformity.
The line of products includes:
- mild baby shampoo;
- foam for bathing and washing;
- means for bathing from the crown to the heels;
- mild baby soap;
- moisturizer with 5% D-panthenol.
In its portfolio, Urves has the entire range of the presented line. Cotton Club products can be ordered directly from the authorized distributor by giving us a call at 8 (499) 755-20-02.